Not what I expected from HD for the price of $32,500
Fuel adjustment - spent $600.00 for a performance change.
1) Miles per gallon is disappointing, 25mpg in town, and at 55 mph possibly 30mpg. The air filter was changed out to a K&N, $350.00. Purchased a super tuner, $350.00 and the download, a small change, but at 70mph you're lucky to make 140 miles. For $32,500 I would expect better from HD, since a two wheel Ultra gets 40-45 mpg.
2) Emergency brake - put a light on the fairing so it will alert those of us that your EB is locked. This is from driving off with it locked in place.
3) Rear brakes are disappointing, squeak, and the other HD Ultras have ABS; what happened HD?
4) Passenger floorboard for females needs improving, from a female passenger rider. Add pegs forward so your legs will be able to be stretched.
5) Handle bar could be made longer; even for a short armed person you feel closed in.
Would you buy another motorcycle from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 1st October, 2011