2003 Honda CBR900RR Fireblade from Australia

Summary:

Perfect combination of performance and practicality

Absolutely nothing.

General Comments:

The fastest, best handling, most exciting motorcycle I've ever ridden.

Comfort is good even for tall riders (I'm 6'4"). I have toured on it with no complaints.

Tyres are the biggest running cost. If you exploit the performance you will chew through a lot of rubber. I only got 5,000 kilometers from my last rear tyre!

Review Date: 27th April, 2005

1995 Honda CBR900RR Fireblade from United States of America

Clutch cable became stiff at 20,000 miles.

Front wheel bearings were worn at 18,000 miles (time of purchase).

Headstock bearings were worn at 18,000 miles.

General Comments:

A real joy to ride, although uncomfortable in slow moving traffic (what would one expect from a sports bike?)

Review Date: 14th April, 2005

1995 Honda CBR900RR Fireblade from United Kingdom

Summary:

Awesome! A pleasure to ride

The forks needed new seals and one spring.

New bottom yoke was needed, along with head races and wheel bearings.

General Comments:

This is an awesome bike! It handles beautifully, pulls like a train and causes me to grin like a cheshire cat.

I hadn't ridden for 8 months after crashing the GPZ. I bought this and then I did 3000 miles around Europe, and it's a very confidence inspiring bike.

I don't think I would be able to part with it. It's a joy to ride. The brakes are very forgiving too.

Review Date: 4th April, 2005

1995 Honda CBR900RR Fireblade from United Kingdom

Summary:

It's better than you will ever be..

Cosmetics only - they build a fantastic machine like this and then save sixpence by using fairing bolts that rust!

Otherwise everything is good as new.

General Comments:

Even a mild tuning exercise (i.e. swapping the exhaust and jetting) can produce serious fun-power.

A bike that is still remarkably rapid and handles great, yet is comfy enough to hack the length of the country without suffering.

Review Date: 9th February, 2005

21st Feb 2011, 12:13

My Honda CBR900RR Fireblade 1995 was my worst nightmare and a waste of money, because in Lebanon where I live, nobody knows how to repair it, nor the Honda agency accepts to check and repair used bikes bought from another stores. (its problem is electrical : regulator-battery). Honda sport bikes are not popular and trusted in Lebanon for their complex ignition system, inaccessible and too expensive accessories. People here consider that only misguided and cheated guys buy a Honda sport bike in Lebanon.

5th Mar 2014, 21:46

Regulator / rectifiers fail on these bikes... Use a Yamaha R1 on them... non-fuel injected CHR900 only.