2004 Honda CRF150F from United States of America

Summary:

A great starter bike

Nothing has gone wrong with this motorcycle.

General Comments:

This is an excellent starter bike for anyone learning off-road riding. It's bulletproof, easy to ride, and reliable.

You can ride it all day, and not even get close to reserve fuel.

Review Date: 28th June, 2006

2004 Honda CRF150F from Canada

Summary:

Good starter and intermediate bike

I've had the ignition kill switch go, the gas tank bolts fall out, the seat pop out and the tire flatten on me.

Long story short, the guys at the dealership couldn't build a bike out of lego properly if there lives depended on it. My bike was never properly put together from the start. Aside from that, Honda builds a very reliable bike. Don't let my experience deter you. This particular bike is made in Brazil.

General Comments:

I found this bike to be too small for me after the second day of riding. After raising the suspension, it felt a lot better. Great suspension.

It has very good acceleration. It weighs a lot though, which makes it tough to wheelie.

Handling is great too until you get to fifth gear or until you get into sand.

Very comfy bike. This bike was an enduro in Brazil, which is why it's a tad heavy, but it has good brakes and a large capacity gas tank.

Review Date: 12th July, 2005

2003 Honda CRF150F from United States of America

Summary:

When you buy a Honda you buy dependability!

I haven't had anything go wrong with this motorcycle.

General Comments:

This motorcycle handles very well and is responsive.

The seat is very comfortable.

It's very dependable, but when you buy anything Honda, it's dependable.

Its not a motocross bike so you can't really jump.

It's great for trails and would smoke anything 2 stroke through trails.

I've had 2 Hondas and no major problems.

Only bearings because I ride everyday.

Review Date: 11th May, 2005

26th Mar 2007, 00:55

You can so jump it. I jump 28 feet at my mates with my 2003 CRF150 without bottoming out the stock suspension. I weigh 60kg. He does the same jump on his Yamaha WR250F 2005 model.

30th Apr 2007, 15:44

A 2 stroke would waste a 4 stroke. They are way better, but the problem is you need to mix oil and gas, and if you do it wrong, it will wreck the bike. That is why I like 4 strokes. I have a CRF150F, and it is just as good on a track as my friend's Suzuki 125Z.