Suzuki Boulevard C50T Reviews - Page 4 of 5

Year of manufacture2007
First year of ownership2007
Most recent year of ownership2008
Previous motorcycleSuzuki Boulevard S50

Summary:

Excellent value for the buck

Absolutely nothing.

General Comments:

Where do I start. I hadn't rode for over 15 years and got back into it with a 2004 Suzuki S50. That was a fun bike when alone, but the wife wasn't very comfortable after about 50 miles, so we looked at the cruisers.

The Boulevard C50T model was our choice, and what a GREAT choice it was. This bike handles like a dream, has plenty of power, and will cruise all day long two up with no problem.

Don't let anyone tell you that this mid sized cruiser won't stay with the big boys. Yes it will, as long as you don't want to ride 95 plus mph all day, and if you do, why are you riding a cruiser anyway?

Suzuki has hit the jackpot with this model with regards to price and value. An excellent bike with no problems. Stop shopping around and go get one. You will love it!!

Review Date: 15th January, 2008

13th Jul 2008, 18:35

I got mine in Feb 07, and have put 4000 miles on. The ride gets better daily. It does need a Mustang seat and a larger windshield. Possibly adding a rifle fairing. Good riding!

2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50T from United States of America

Year of manufacture2006
First year of ownership2007
Most recent year of ownership2007
Previous motorcycleHonda CX500

Summary:

Great value

Nothing.

General Comments:

After shopping around, there are a lot of different features from all the the bike companies. I have not rode a bike for about 25 years, and there have been a lot of changes. What impressed me the most was after researching the dependability, performance, and value of all of the bikes... the best match for me was the C50t.

The drive shaft, electronic ignition, windshield, saddlebags, cost and looks was all it took. The only thing that I changed was the stock seat. I put a MUSTANG seat on, and now I can ride for hours without discomfort.

I get about 50 mpg, and it has all the power needed to keep up with traffic on the interstate. I lock the cruise control at 75, and it handles like a dream.

Review Date: 4th August, 2007

2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50T from United States of America

Model year2006
Year of manufacture2006
First year of ownership2006
Most recent year of ownership2007
Previous motorcycleYamaha DT200

Summary:

This is an outstanding motorcycle for the money

The rear brake was adjusted too tightly, and smoked a small amount when first rode. My dealer adjusted and fixed the problem immediately. I have no other complaints.

General Comments:

This is the first real street bike I have ever owned. I grew up riding only trail and "enduro" style bikes. As I got older, I decided that all the rough trail and back road riding was no longer as enjoyable as it once was, and found myself mostly doing street riding. So a couple of years ago I decided that my next bike would be a street bike.

I searched many many reviews on the Internet, spoke to several knowledgeable people, and began doing a lot of searching. I found the C50T and frankly it was love at first sight. The bike handled like a dream, and although it certainly is not a muscle bike, it is no slacker either. My wife and I can cruise quite easily at 80 on the interstate, with a good bit of left over throttle for passing and mountainous areas.

The C50T is very comfortable. The suspension is more than adequate when I ride alone, and adequate when I ride with my wife (it is adjustable if you wish to change the setting). The wide passenger seat with its large swivel back in particular pleases my wife.

I get about 50 mpg on the highway.

I have two criticisms of the bike. The first is that a bike of this size should have a front and rear disk brakes, not just front. Especially when carrying a passenger. The second is that the foot pegs for the passenger are completely inadequate. I resolved this by buying after market boards.

I love the shaft drive and the electronic fuel injection. This bike runs like a dream!

Review Date: 30th April, 2007

9th Oct 2007, 17:50

If possible, I would like to have the model number and manufacturer of the foot pegs you got to fit your C50, as I have the same problem thanks.

1st Nov 2007, 19:46

Bought passenger floorboards from Suzuki. Roughly same price as aftermarket. Made for this bike, five minutes to install, loads of clearance when folding up (clear saddlebags well.)