Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Review from Australia
2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Absolutely nothing has gone wrong.
- It's quick, seriously quick.
- It handles well enough, having now sorted the suspension settings, and adjusted all to suit.
- Off idle performance and state of tune fixed - power commander and timing retard eliminator fitted.
- Leo Vince exhaust added..
- Kaneg rearsets added to improve rider comfort and 'controlability'.
Would you buy another motorcycle from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 9th June, 2010
Average review marks: 9.1 / 10, based on 1 review