2001 Buell S3 Thunderbolt from Canada
Beauty and a beast
Rocker box leak, new style metal seal kit fix.
Fuel injector plugged, probably due to lack of fuel filter change.
- Loud and obnoxious if you are not careful.
- Loves to cruise on the highway with lots of power to pass mostly anyone.
- Handles awesome; surprising for something out of Milwaukee.
- Ride it hard every time with no issues.
- Like any motorcycle it requires regular maintenance and attention to perform at its best.
- It's hard to beat a motorcycle with a real heart beat you can feel.
- Eric Buell is a real motorcycle engineer.
- If you ride motorcycles, you are missing out if you have never ridden one.
Would you buy another motorcycle from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 1st May, 2016