2015 Harley-Davidson FLHTCUTG Tri Glide Ultra Classic from United States of America

Summary:

Great trike, but needs some quality and suspension improvements

Front tire worn out after 1 riding season.

The rear trunk locking sleeve mechanism is made of the cheapest plastic known to man and breaks with the smallest of door closing pressure used. This sleeve should be made of metal to eliminate major headaches when on the road in remote areas, and you cannot open OR close the trunk door when desired. This issue helped to ruin a major road trip.

General Comments:

The rest of the trike has been excellent and the mileage is excellent also. Cost of ownership is going to be high for tires and other items that "wear out" over time.

The trike has tons of power and acceleration is superb.

The suspension and ride is very stiff and rough over bumps and rough spots; needs to be a smoother ride when other than smooth highway is traveled.

Review Date: 16th January, 2018

Summary:

Best decision I've made was to go to a trike

Nothing...

General Comments:

Went to a trike due to bad knees, and now I can ride with confidence knowing that I will not drop it when I stop. I do miss the leaning you get on 2 wheels, but for the security of riding I love the trike... I get many compliments and questions wherever I go.

My wife loves the security of it also. She can sit back and relax knowing we are safe from accidental fall overs.

Review Date: 21st November, 2016

Summary:

We are enjoying the ride

General Comments:

This is our first motorcycle. It was hard to get it into neutral; we are getting better with it.

It's been fun riding it, however we are a little nervous with the traffic. We rode the Natchez Trace Parkway and really enjoyed that.

The dealer we bought it from in Tennessee was wonderful, and have worked with us to get us educated on the handling.

Review Date: 26th October, 2015

12th Nov 2015, 03:40

I enjoy riding my 2015 trike. It's shorter and faster than my 2012 trike. The 2015 has more power.

Summary:

I love it

It's only hard to find 1st gear at times. Most of the time I have no problem with this.

General Comments:

It is a little underpowered in 1st gear when pulling a trailer.

Review Date: 24th October, 2015

30th Oct 2015, 13:59

I have a 2014 Tri Glide, purchased in 2013 in August (love it, as does my wife, with 17,500 miles).

I have inquired through my selling dealer about hooking up a trailer to mine, and was advised not to tow a trailer as that would void the warranty. H-D advises not to tow a trailer in the owners manual, which is why I questioned the dealer.