2015 Harley-Davidson FLHTCUTG Tri Glide Ultra Classic from United States of America

Summary:

Best decision I've made was to go to a trike

Nothing...

General Comments:

Went to a trike due to bad knees, and now I can ride with confidence knowing that I will not drop it when I stop. I do miss the leaning you get on 2 wheels, but for the security of riding I love the trike... I get many compliments and questions wherever I go.

My wife loves the security of it also. She can sit back and relax knowing we are safe from accidental fall overs.

Review Date: 21st November, 2016

Summary:

We are enjoying the ride

General Comments:

This is our first motorcycle. It was hard to get it into neutral; we are getting better with it.

It's been fun riding it, however we are a little nervous with the traffic. We rode the Natchez Trace Parkway and really enjoyed that.

The dealer we bought it from in Tennessee was wonderful, and have worked with us to get us educated on the handling.

Review Date: 26th October, 2015

12th Nov 2015, 03:40

I enjoy riding my 2015 trike. It's shorter and faster than my 2012 trike. The 2015 has more power.

Summary:

I love it

It's only hard to find 1st gear at times. Most of the time I have no problem with this.

General Comments:

It is a little underpowered in 1st gear when pulling a trailer.

Review Date: 24th October, 2015

30th Oct 2015, 13:59

I have a 2014 Tri Glide, purchased in 2013 in August (love it, as does my wife, with 17,500 miles).

I have inquired through my selling dealer about hooking up a trailer to mine, and was advised not to tow a trailer as that would void the warranty. H-D advises not to tow a trailer in the owners manual, which is why I questioned the dealer.