2016 Harley-Davidson FLHTCUTG Tri Glide Ultra Classic from United States of America

Summary:

Worth every penny as the best thing we have ever purchased

None.

General Comments:

Love everything about it, our 1st one had 103,000 miles with very few problems which were all under warranty, sold it and bought a 2016 trike, no problems so far with 17,800 miles.

Review Date: 23rd November, 2016

Summary:

Very enjoyable ride with no problems going anywhere

I have had no problems with this trike.

General Comments:

I have had motorcycles since I was 17. Some were customized and others were stock. I owned a Honda Shadow for a few years before purchasing my Harleys. I have owned a Harley Night train, a Delux, a Street Glide and now a trike Tri Glide. My favorite was the Delux, but I am now getting used to and customizing my 2016 Tri Glide trike. My Tri Glide trike is a very stable, dependable ride for someone with creaky, unstable joints like mine.

Review Date: 22nd November, 2016

Summary:

Great stability, comfort & a joy to ride in all conditions

Minor - air suspension was losing air.

General Comments:

My 1st in 30 years, went with a trike for convenience & comfort. At age 70 it just made more sense for me. My wife and I are really enjoying it & the Tennessee riding places. It took a couple of hundred miles to get comfortable with it, but a couple of trips thru the Dragon and all is good!! We love it!!

Review Date: 22nd November, 2016

Summary:

Super

Nothing.

General Comments:

Great, real comfortable, with easy handling in slow speed maneuvers.

Review Date: 22nd November, 2016

Summary:

Fantastic

Fuel tank cap.

General Comments:

Great bike. With a bad back the bike is comfortable and handles easily.

Review Date: 21st November, 2016

Summary:

I like the ride comfort and secure feeling when riding this trike

none

General Comments:

After owning two wheel motorcycles for over 40 years, it took a couple of hundred miles for me to get use to the handling of three wheels. It is everything I was hoping for, very good ride, stable. I really feel very comfortable and secure riding this trike.

The only complaint I would have is the fuel economy. It gets about 10-12 miles to the gallon less than my 2014 Street Glide did, but it weighs 400 lbs more. At 73 years I finally had to give in to a trike, but I love it.

Review Date: 20th November, 2016