1987 Yamaha FZ700 from United States of America
A sweet bike 22 years later!
- Battery died, and my cheap tender didn't let me know it was just spent. Got a new battery and an oil flush and change for $218 (battery was over $130).
- Some plastics are broken and nearly impossible to find replacements for.
- This big sport bike is comfortable, fast and fun. I'm 6'2", about 320 and it still hauls me with no problem.
- The styling of the bike is attractive even today.
- Super reliable, cheap to buy, and an amazing first bike for a bigger or more daring person.
Would you buy another motorcycle from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 8th November, 2009