Good beginner bike
Nothing really has gone wrong with the bike so far.
This is the first bike I've owned. What attracted me to this bike is the following
1) Very light compared to other motorcycles
2) Competitively priced.
3) Low seat height.
After having the bike for 8 months, here is what I came to dislike about it.
1) Passenger seat is a joke. It is very uncomfortable
2) It is air cooled. Meaning that in the hot Houston weather, at a a stoplight, I feel that my legs are burning up.
3) I feel that the rear tire lacks enough traction. It happened on a couple of occasions that the rear tire started to skid after hitting the brakes. Maybe I hit the brakes too hard.
4) Performance wise, I'd have expected it to have a better acceleration.
If you ask me, I'd say that 650 classic is more comfortable where the 650 custom looks better.
Would you buy another motorcycle from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 18th May, 2009