2011 Harley-Davidson FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide from United States of America

Summary:

Big smooth ride; a Harley Cadillac

Light for ambient air gauge, fixed x 2.

Metal decorative strip came up; had to be replaced on the middle of the gas tank.

General Comments:

Love the bike.

Wish the handlebars came back further without a costly replacement.

Review Date: 10th October, 2013

Summary:

Except for the warped rotors, it has been excellent

Rotors are warped at 32,000, and I have never had this to happen to any of the bikes that I have previously owned.

Review Date: 5th October, 2013

2013 Harley-Davidson FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide from United States of America

Summary:

A great bike that anyone can enjoy

None.

General Comments:

Lots of power.

Turns in one lane; amazing for a full dresser.

Sounds like a Harley.

The stereo is loud and obnoxious, and it's as comfortable as hell.

Review Date: 29th September, 2013

My bike has been GREAT TO ME.

I like the way the bike handles, the way it accelerates and the way it runs.

I don't think I could get a different bike. I have had no problems with my bike. So far it has been the best bike that I have had.

Review Date: 28th September, 2013

Summary:

It's GREAT as Tony the Tiger would say

Horn went bad. Under warranty, quick fix, no sweat. The part was ordered with next day delivery. Fixed in less than an hour.

General Comments:

I've own three Harley's; a Road King, an Ultra Glide and now the Ultra Electra Glide CVO, which I think the best bike Harley makes as a touring bike.

I've taken couple long distance rides over 5 thousand miles this summer alone. I really had a great ride.

The 110 engine is so powerful, I was a bit taken back when I first rode it.

This is an expensive bike listed for 39k. Of course I didn't pay that. Harley did some great customer service, sending me a lots of great stuff; paid for HOG for the first year. Even an invite for the big party in Milwaukee.

The CVO version is a great thing.

The only thing I added to the bike was a cup holder.

Review Date: 27th September, 2013

1st Oct 2013, 03:55

Great to see your enthusiasm. Sorry we didn't see you or cruise with you at the Summerfest/110 year party.

Summary:

Maybe the best one, and the safest one to date

Too hot. Fixed it or helped to cool off by using new headers.

General Comments:

Really a safe one. Had I know about the 2014, I would have waited. No dealer will trade with me now.

Review Date: 26th September, 2013