1993 Honda CB750 Nighthawk from United States of America

Summary:

Best money I ever spent

Nothing.

General Comments:

My first bike. Bought for 1800. Seems like a solid machine. Never seen anything 16 years old in this nice shape before. Everything is original, even the tires.

Bike was garaged for a long time before being sold to me. Love this bike. My friends all ride modern sport bikes and they laugh at me, but I think my bike is just fine.

Review Date: 26th July, 2009

1993 Honda CB750 Nighthawk from United States of America

Summary:

Awesome

Nothing major has happened to the bike.

I got a float stuck on the carb, cause there was a grain of dirt in the carb.

If you keep the bike maintained, it will run for ever.

General Comments:

The CB750 is awesome. My bike is totally custom, it is one of a kind, there's nothing like it.

I got the stock frame, but I cut the back half off and welded my own single seat bar on.

I've got the stock motor, the stock forks, stock rear shocks, GSXR 1000 rear and front wheels, GSXR 6 piston front calliper, and 4 piston rear calliper.

Besides the custom work I have done, the CB750 is an awesome bike!!!

Review Date: 17th November, 2007

25th Feb 2008, 17:45

Do you have any pictures of your modifications? I also have a '93 Nighthawk, and have been brainstorming as to what direction I want to go with future mods.

1993 Honda CB750 Nighthawk from United States of America

Summary:

Very practical and fun

The clutch slipped when I got it, I think the previous owner did not adjust it properly. No problems since I replaced it.

General Comments:

Best bike I ever had.

Very reliable, hydraulic valves make for low maintenance. Just change the oil & tires, and lube the chain on a regular basis.

Very comfortable, with standard "UJT" ergos. I recommend an aftermarket windshield.

Very fast, when that inline four gets into the higher revs it makes a lot of power! But you can lug it around at 3000RPM if you like.

Handling is good, can pretty much keep up with average sport bikes.

Review Date: 4th January, 2006

1993 Honda CB750 Nighthawk from Romania

Summary:

I would by a new one tomorrow, but they don't make them anymore..

Rusty exhaust after 12 years.

Broken clutch cable at 40,000 miles.

Faulty engine starting switch – lights don't come out because of that.

Worn disk brake.

Speedometer is quite unreliable.

General Comments:

Very good value for the money.

Very comfortable and easy to handle.

Excellent mileage: 60 mpg!!

Engine runs and sounds excellent even at 43k - doesn't burn oil or anything.

Good for daily usage or for long runs.

Review Date: 15th October, 2005

21st Jan 2009, 11:44

Actually, the non-US version is still manufactured and sold outside of the United States. It is called a CB750. It is identical to my 2000 model except for some cosmetic changes, and dual disk brake calipers on the front and single disk brake caliper on the rear. Search on the Internet and you will find it.

1993 Honda CB750 Nighthawk from United States of America

Summary:

It is a very reliable and fun cycle to ride in Atlanta, GA traffic

The seat and frame sit a little higher off the ground than some motorcycles. Therefore, the center of gravity is a little different.

General Comments:

This black 1993 Nighthawk 750 has been very reliable and durable.

I like the body style because it doesn't look like a traditional Harley, nor does it look like a high performance racing cycle.

The seat is very comfortable, but the frame is small enough so that I can handle it without a lot of trouble. It accelerates quickly, and is a fun cycle to ride in heavy traffic or on the road.

Review Date: 25th September, 2005