2007 Suzuki Boulevard C50 SE from United States of America

Summary:

Fantastic

The only complaint is the bike was spitting like a Harley LOL, but the dealer fixed that problem right away; it was a gasket in the exhaust.

General Comments:

This bike is awesome!!! Handles great around turns, cruises wonderful. Also has enough get up and go.

I just love it < I did a lot of research for 2 years after owning a Harley, and knew this was my next bike for the money. Love the fuel injection and it's a lot of bike for the $$$$$.

Review Date: 8th May, 2007

2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 SE from Canada

Summary:

Great value

Couldn't start the bike 2 days after I picked it up. The starter switch had to be replaced. The dealer was very quick in servicing the problem.

General Comments:

I recently retired from a Sales/Marketing position. When I was younger I rode a much smaller bike and always had my eye on owning a bigger bike, but never made the plunge. I looked at hundreds of used and new bikes for about a year and finally settled on the Suzuki C50SE, which I purchased new in June 2006.

The three things that sold me on this bike were: the shaft drive, fuel injection, floor boards, the heel/toe shifter and the comfort.

It came with the windshield, leather bags and backrest. Great value for the whole package!

Besides that, it is a great looking bike with lots of power and torque. When they see it, most of my friends think that I invested $20000+ in this bike.

I don’t keep track of the gas consumption, but I can go quite a while on the 15 litre tank.

I love this bike but after getting the feel of riding a big bike this summer, I am considering trading up to perhaps the Suzuki C90 or the M109R model next spring.

Review Date: 3rd November, 2006

15th Mar 2007, 09:00

I bought the exact same bike (June 2005) and had the exact same problem. Only my problem starting in Sep 05 and wasn't resolved until Nov 05. The dealer picked up by bike 3 times at my home because it would not start. They ended up issuing a recall once they figured the problem with my bike.

I still love my bike. Also thought about upgrading to the C90. Currently searching for a bike for my wife.

2nd Apr 2007, 10:41

I bought a new 2006 Suzuki C50T SE last year. The ride is great, as are the power and looks.

The only problem is my casing has been leaking, and the dealer is now in the process of rectifying this.

Would I buy this bike again? So far, definitely.

14th Apr 2007, 21:18

Further to my comments of the casing leaking, the dealer has resolved the problem and my bike no longer marks its territory. This c50t se is the best riding bike I have ever owned, and gets many queries. It certainly also helps the ego, and at my age I need all the help I can get.