2007 Suzuki Boulevard C50T Reviews

Year of manufacture2007
First year of ownership2008
Most recent year of ownership2008
Previous motorcycleHarley-Davidson Sportster XL 1200R

Summary:

Cannot beat this bike for the looks and price

So far nothing; a very reliable bike.

General Comments:

I love this bike; the more I ride it, the better I like it.. Was worried about power, but no problem there; feels like as much or more low end as my 2000 1200 Sportster.. It looks great too; lots of comments wherever I go..

Review Date: 18th June, 2008

31st Oct 2013, 17:02

I bought my 2006 C50T used in June 2012 with 4,250 miles on it. Fifteen months later, I have 11,780 miles on it. Three oil & filter changes, and a scheduled valve adjustment is all I have done. The bike is perfect. Would like a more comfortable seat, but otherwise, no complaints.

I had previously rented a Harley Road King, and I can handle this bike better, especially when I can have both feet flat on the ground. I added my own beeper alarm, purchased from Radio Shack, to indicate when I have left my signal light on. I will be doing the front disc pads soon as they have about half left on them. Paid $3,750 for the bike and am totally happy with it.

By the way, Nov 2, 2013 I'll be 82 years old. Keep riding!

2007 Suzuki Boulevard C50T from United States of America

Model year2007
Year of manufacture2007
First year of ownership2007
Most recent year of ownership2008
Previous motorcycleSuzuki Boulevard S50

Summary:

Excellent value for the buck

Absolutely nothing.

General Comments:

Where do I start. I hadn't rode for over 15 years and got back into it with a 2004 Suzuki S50. That was a fun bike when alone, but the wife wasn't very comfortable after about 50 miles, so we looked at the cruisers.

The Boulevard C50T model was our choice, and what a GREAT choice it was. This bike handles like a dream, has plenty of power, and will cruise all day long two up with no problem.

Don't let anyone tell you that this mid sized cruiser won't stay with the big boys. Yes it will, as long as you don't want to ride 95 plus mph all day, and if you do, why are you riding a cruiser anyway?

Suzuki has hit the jackpot with this model with regards to price and value. An excellent bike with no problems. Stop shopping around and go get one. You will love it!!

Review Date: 15th January, 2008

13th Jul 2008, 18:35

I got mine in Feb 07, and have put 4000 miles on. The ride gets better daily. It does need a Mustang seat and a larger windshield. Possibly adding a rifle fairing. Good riding!