13th Aug 2010, 10:58

Hello Snorre, I live in Uruguay. I have owned a Tula TMZ 5952 for four years. I am 55 years of age, and enjoy outdoor walks through the countryside. I also enjoy doing my own motorcycle maintenance. I travel 20,000 km without any damage, but soon have to replace parts due to natural attrition. Although I have downloaded some documents from the web, I cannot find a service manual motor mechanic. If you have it and want to share, I would be eternally grateful.

A greeting.

Horacio Sosa.

hmsosa@adinet.com.uy

12th Jan 2011, 19:51

Hi, I live in Brazil and have a 2 wheel blue Tula TMZ 200 1994.

Yes, indeed it's a very different type of bike. I bought it several years ago for collection. It's in very nice shape and original. I love showing it to my friends and people; they all agree that it's different. Russian bikes are rare in Brazil. And I love this one.

(Franz) tula200@ig.com.br

1st Feb 2011, 03:42

Hi I have just bought my husband a Tula Muravey Trike tipper as a renovation project for his birthday; it goes, but needs some work... can anyone tell me where I can get a workshop manual in English for it?

Please contact Diane or Iain (atkinsondiane@rocketmail.com)

Diane.

30th Mar 2011, 06:07

Hi, I am looking for a Red fuel tank for my Tula Muravey, does anyone have one for sale?

Also a black cover plate which fits on the front of the engine cover, must be a tool box or something.

Many thanks, Bob

My email address. robertbrown11@btinternet.com

7th May 2012, 08:54

Hello friends:

In April, 2012 I bought a trike TMZ Muravey engine number 2772746 in good condition. It'd had only one owner, and was registered in 2008.

I would like to get the service manual in English or Spanish, if someone can send it to me, thanks.

Is there an international club of users of TMZ (Tula)? I love this vehicle.

My e-mail: cx7af@hotmail.com

Greetings: Francisco Escobar.

18th Jun 2012, 17:15

Hi, I have just bought a Tula trike; not sure of the year or model, but it looks like the TMZ 200, but in trike form. If anyone could enlighten me on the year, I would be very grateful. Also a manual would be nice :-)

tomtomvarey@hotmail.co.uk

8th Jul 2012, 04:25

Hello!

I'm also from Norway, and I'm looking for a Tula 3 wheeler. I can get one from friends in St. Petersburg, but the Russian customs and the long trip...

Please contact me!

Geirr Nilsen.

15th Sep 2012, 21:50

Hi, I'm in the UK, and I have recently purchased a Tula Muravey tt200 three wheeler with box body. I need a complete engine, cooling cowling, ignition coil, drive chain and exhaust. If anybody can help, my contact email is darryl.hill1@ntlworld.com.

3rd Jan 2013, 08:42

Hi, I saw your message on that Emu site. How far have you got with your Muravey project? I've got one, but can't find much info about them. I know someone in North Lincs imported them years ago, but that's about it. I've just joined the VMSC to see if they can date mine.

This is mine running.

Any info would be a help.

Thanks, Sye.

4th Jan 2013, 09:15

Hi, I forgot to say that we are here:

Thanks

18th Mar 2014, 18:05

Hello friends, this is my second post.

I was so satisfied with the performance of the engine that I decided to get a bike TMZ 5,952 and could finally get one in good condition, so now I have two vehicles from TMZ.

Also, I visit the forum http://tulamuravey.freeforums.org/index.php and also the Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/tulamz/

I hope many of you join the forum and the group.

Greetings from South America, Francisco Luis Escobar

e-Mail: cx7af@hotmail.com

29th Jun 2014, 07:44

My name is Ron, and I have a Tula trike; undocumented unfortunately?

I have a 200CC engine with electronic ignition. Now I'm missing the part from the spark plug wire to the magnets. Can anyone tell me anything about it? Or better yet, deliver the component?

Sincerely, Ron.