26th Apr 2013, 21:34

I am a 200 pound 6 foot male, and this bike is far more nimble than you can believe. I can u-turn in a single lane. Tire pressures play a big part in handling, and rider skill.

5th Sep 2014, 05:27

My email address is raykaighn@gmail.com and I need an answer. I love my Voyager, it is great. But there is a point at about 40mph where if I don't have a firm grip on the handlebars, the front end will start to shimmy back and forth really bad to the point where I am lucky or strong enough to get the bike stopped. And it only does this once in a while. Does anyone have any ideas what might be causing this???

Thanks, Ray.

10th Sep 2014, 20:12

If you figure out the"Harley" head shake, let us know please! Mine did it this morning, and lucky me it was not bad and at about 40 mph. The other owner changed tires and added a fork SuperBrace, which he said mostly cured it, but not all if you light finger the bars.

22nd Sep 2014, 17:42

A number of factors can contribute to front-end shake. First check the front tire for uneven wear. Some tires will easily start cupping on the front of these big Kawasaki ZG1200s. This might be due to tired fork springs or uneven levels of fork oil in the fork legs. I have found that the main reason for front-end shake is due to worn steering head bearings. So replacing the tire may help, replacing the steering head bearings will probably be the cheapest fix, and have someone check the forks if you're unfamiliar with servicing them. In the meantime, don't let go of the bars.