2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50T Reviews

2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50T from United States of America

Model year2006
Year of manufacture2005
First year of ownership2007

Summary:

I love this bike

General Comments:

Very very nice bike. I liked it the first time I saw her, and anyone who looks at the bike thinks it is a Harley.

It rides like a baby; it's very easy to make turns.

It is not very heavy bike, so if you go in a pot hole you can regain control…

Review Date: 21st December, 2008

1st Mar 2013, 13:58

Own a 2006 Boulevard. Have 16000 miles on the bike. Added a Mustang seat. Would ride around the world if I could.

For the money you can't beat it, and I really think the higher price bikes aren't any better. Have nothing bad to say about the bike.

I'm 58 years old, and make a couple of hundred miles rides regularly.

The bike will go as fast as you need to go. Can't complain. Roll tide roll.

12th Mar 2014, 12:57

I also have a 2006 C50T. Bought it used in June 2012 with 4,500 miles on it. Now has 15,000 care free miles.

It came with Saddleman Jumbo throw overs, which I converted to bolt on, driving light bar and lights, windshield and sissybar and back rest. I added throttle lock.

The bike is the perfect size and weight for me, has plenty of power (I ride solo).

I do oil changes every 3,500 miles with a filter every other change. Would like a tach, six speed trans, disc brakes all around and a better seat, but for the price, it cannot beat it. Can do oil and filter in an hour or less. A similar size Yamaha is a nightmare to do. I know, I just did my buddy's bike. No more of that.

All I need now are engine guards with soft lower covers. I also added a 90db buzzer to my directionals to remind me to turn them off. Only problem, they're hard to hear with my helmet on.

Ronzo

2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50T from United States of America

Model year2006
Year of manufacture2005
First year of ownership2006
Most recent year of ownership2008
Previous motorcycleYamaha MX-175

Summary:

It's a lot of bike for the price

A whistling noise comes from the front end when I get above 50mph. The problem began a few days ago. At first I thought it was my helmet or my imagination, but it wasn't. I let a friend ride my bike and he noticed the same noise. This is the first problem I've had with the bike and as far as I know, I'm the only one with this problem.

I called my dealer and played a recording of the noise (yes I recorded the noise with a small tape recorder) and they said to bring the bike in. I've taken off the front wheel and visually inspected the bike for missing bolts, but everything is there and in the right place. I hate taking bikes to the dealer for repairs... especially when it is supposed to be a reliable bike.

General Comments:

I love my bike. It looks great and it handles like a dream. I would have never imagined getting such a great bike for under $8,000.

The brakes suck, however. I am about 205 and my wife is about 160. There have been several instances where I have had to brake rapidly and the factory brakes are insufficient. You figure 567 + 205 + 160 + gear + gas with the factory brakes = a frownie.

Review Date: 13th March, 2008

24th Mar 2008, 17:59

I have the same problem. About a week ago, my bike started making a horrible whistling sound at around 50mph. I took the bike to the dealer, but they couldn't find anything. If anyone knows anything, please post it.

22nd Nov 2009, 13:46

I have a 2008 C50T and have noticed the same noise. It happens above 55 till about 70 mph. If there is any information as to what is causing this problem, please share!!!

23rd Jun 2013, 23:08

My 2006 C50T did the same thing. Change the front wheel bearings and the noise will go away.