2005 Suzuki Boulevard M50 from United States of America

Summary:

Better bike for the buck

Not a thing - This bike rates high on the reliability scale. I just wish there was less plastic.

General Comments:

Great bike for the sub 900CC Class.

Much more bike for the money than its Japanese competitors.

The handlebars are a little far for my short arms.

Brakes are not as grippy as I would like.

Open highway bike; handles like a dream.

Review Date: 4th August, 2007

2005 Suzuki Boulevard M50 from United States of America

Summary:

As long as I ride, I will spread the Gospel of this wickedly good ride!

So far, so good.

General Comments:

The take off speed is wickedly spine chilling fast. The overall performance is mind-numbing compared to the great price on this machine.

Review Date: 13th May, 2007

2005 Suzuki Boulevard M50 from United States of America

Summary:

The most bang for your buck!

I have had zero problems with this motorcycle. It's the most reliable thing I've ever owned.

General Comments:

I love it; I bought it brand new because it was freakishly cheap in Orlando, and I have put over 6000 miles on it with not a single problem. This bike sat outside through 5 hurricanes and survived a direct hit from a tornado (which destroyed everything but the bike, including my car, house, motorhome, pickup etc.)

I would buy this bike a dozen times over, I wish I could buy another one for my wife honestly, but she's never been on one.

The only thing I don't like about it, is that it's not particularly comfortable for my wife to ride with me, but it's not meant to be either.

Review Date: 25th April, 2007

2005 Suzuki Boulevard M50 from United States of America

Summary:

This is a sweet looking and riding bike!

There has been nothing go wrong with this motorcycle as of today, and I don't forsee anything going wrong for quite a while.

General Comments:

Great bike. I wasnt too sure how it was going to be when I got it, but I had to get it since I got an outstanding deal on it. Who can pass up an M50 Black with 3056 miles in perfect condition for $2500.00?? A guy that my wife works with, that I have met a few times, knew I was in the market for a bike. He was moving out of the country and decided to hook me up, I couldn't say no. Best purchase I have ever made, hands down!!!

Review Date: 18th April, 2007

2005 Suzuki Boulevard M50 from United States of America

Summary:

Excellent ride for the money

There has not been an issue with this bike.

General Comments:

In my final quest to switch from the sportbike world to cruisers, I researched many makes and models.

The Suzuki Boulevard line has much more to offer than all the other makes and models of its class.

My bike is comfortable, nimble and smooth handling on the freeway. I changed a couple of items adding a factory backrest for my wife, an automatic turn signal cancelling module and aftermarket Cobra exhaust. The exhaust I installed sounds nice, but it does not look as good as the stock exhaust. There is no performance difference with the exhaust changeover.

The handlebars could be back farther for my short arms, but this bike rides better than its Honda Shadow counterpart, and it also smokes my friends Yamaha VStar Classic.

Suzuki has done this one right!

Review Date: 26th August, 2006

2005 Suzuki Boulevard M50 from United States of America

Summary:

This bike is VERY good value

Absolutely nothing has gone wrong with the bike.

General Comments:

The ride is good, very little vibration, handles well, the seat is very comfortable for a stock seat (even after a 160 mile trip). I would like the handle bars to be just a bit closer, but not really a big deal.

I have the black version, gets a lot of looks and questions. I have removed all the badging, looks really slick and a little more custom. I was going to go with after market exhaust, but I can't find anything that I feel looks better. I really like how the exhaust extends past the rear tire.

The mileage is awesome, roughly 56 mpg on the last tank. Runs great, my friend's 1100 Shadow can't shake me on the highway, and I got him off the line.

There is a lot of plastic, but it is plastic done right. Smooth edges, seamless, good paint and finish.

Review Date: 3rd August, 2006

6th Apr 2007, 14:22

Yes, and the plastic won't rust!