1982 Honda C70 Passport from United States of America - Comments

6th Aug 2011, 19:57

Hi, I also have a 1982 Honda C70 Passport, and the keys are specific to the ignition and steering lock. The ignition switch should have a number on it. If you call a Honda dealer and tell them the year, model, and number on the front of the ignition, they will be able to get the key for you. A good lock smith should be able to do the same.

6th Aug 2011, 20:13

Hey, if you take the seat off and take the top of the gas tank off (two screws, and the whole tank will come out), you can access the main power converters inside and under where the fuel tank was.

Ps: make sure to take the gas out or clamp the lines; also pull them off the carb first.

Now can you tell me how many turns out it takes with the two screws on the carb to get it running smoothly?

7th Aug 2011, 11:36

Checking if 1980 C70 motor scooter has a fuse box other than a main line fuse?

9th Aug 2011, 19:25

Your local lock smith should be able to make you one for under 20 bucks. Same thing happened to me; I popped off the leg shield and took the ignition to him; had a key in 2 days.

7th Mar 2012, 22:33

I am restoring a 1981 Honda Passport and I can't find a gas tank anywhere. Any clues on where I should look or who I can call?

28th Apr 2012, 22:55

To the man that lost his key. I just bought a 82 model Passport with no key. I took the fork lock off & went to the local locksmith. He made a key, & it fits the ignition & helmet lock.

27th May 2012, 16:55

My Honda C70 1982 will do 55mph standard.

26th Oct 2012, 15:25

Your bike is gorgeous. I had several over the years, and I'm just crazy about them. I used to deal in bikes (buy & sell) so I had many different bikes over the years.

My opinion of the Honda Passport 70cc is that it's the finest scooter on the face of the Earth. I ride mine every day.

I was talking to a motorcycle dealer the other day, and told him I had one and I ride it daily. He got mad at me for riding it, he said this was a collectors item and I'm not supposed to ride it.

I'm still going to ride it every day.

26th Jan 2013, 13:13

Does anyone know where I can get a space key made for my 1982 Honda Passport motorcycle?

Add another comment

Note: A Comments RSS Feed is available.